Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Britney Spears Opens Up About Boyfriend David Lucado: "I'm in Love," "I Adore Him"

Britney Spears Opens Up About Boyfriend David Lucado: "I'm in Love," "I Adore Him"

Britney Spears Opens Up About Boyfriend David Lucado: "I'm in Love," "I Adore Him"
Britney Spears didn't have to wait long after her split from Jason Trawick for love to come knocking at her heart again. The "Work Bitch" singer stepped out with David Lucado in March -- after announcing the end of her engagement to Trawick in January -- and eight months later, the two are stronger than ever. In a new interview with Entertainment Tonight, airing Tuesday, Nov. 26, the 31-year-old pop star opens up about her relationship with her Southern-born beau.
"I'm in love," she tells Rob Marciano of Lucado. "I like the fact that he's very stubborn and he's stuck in his ways. He's just a simple man. I adore him. He's really funny and he's really passionate. I love the fact that anything he's involved in he's passionate about, and it's contagious."

No comments:

Post a Comment